 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10006
Re: train6m Layout Concept
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 15:49:06 GMT

Dave???  Dave who???

I'd like to see some participation from Chris in the next train layout--after
all, most 'bot builders have contributed to train stuff in the past!  Well, me,
and... ummm... Calum... and... lets see... think John's gonna build sumtin...

Hey Magno!  Set the example--LEGO's mot just for robots!

Dave K

DAVE!!!!

what are you NUTS???

do you really want me and "choo choo" sheridan to add to your layout.  I mean
the closest we ever came was to add to the idea of a "crack house"

no dave.  you dont want the robot guys doing trains.

Chris