 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9993
  train6m Layout Concept

Hey folks I have to say I've kept the train6m Derek Raycraft layout picture on my desktop at work and at home for two weeks now and I look at it every so often thinking about it. Anyways, I've put what I've been imagining for the small southern town (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: train6m Layout Concept

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Calum Tsang wrote: <snip> (...) Dave??? Dave who??? I'd like to see some participation from Chris in the next train layout--after all, most 'bot builders have contributed to train stuff in the past! Well, me, and... (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: train6m Layout Concept

(...) to go a little more modern big city with it, instead of small townish. (...) I think we'll all be a little distracted before the holidays. Once Christmas has passed I want to get into this big time. That's why I'm currently working on building (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: train6m Layout Concept

(...) I think there is definitely room to do tunnels in the mountainous areas we have planed. The one thing I'd like is to have one line run over top of the other. I haven't figured out how to fit this in yet, but I'm hoping it can be done (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: train6m Layout Concept

(...) If we don't hear from these people soon, we're going to have to get Steve to help build some of the 6m layout. (...) A lack of a tunnel isn't sign that this thing isn't large. It's gonna be huge, considering the amount of mountain is required (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: train6m Layout Concept

(...) I was figuring we'd have a small town on this side of the layout and by the next show, we could expand a modern city on the opposite corner, with a similar panorama. (...) Bah. Distraction. Oh wait, I still haven't taken my station out of the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: train6m Layout Concept

(...) DAVE!!!! what are you NUTS??? do you really want me and "choo choo" sheridan to add to your layout. I mean the closest we ever came was to add to the idea of a "crack house" no dave. you dont want the robot guys doing trains. Chris (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: train6m Layout Concept

(...) Derek. whats so scary about this. The scenario plays out in my mind like this: -- RING RING --- begin 3 way confrence call Hey, rob, Hi Calum. Ya chris, wassup Look, we need to get serious about M6, Rob, ya got any ideas? YA, I'd like to see a (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: train6m Layout Concept

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno wrote: <snip> (...) I'm a robot guy and I'm doing trains--what, are you saying that the all great caretaker of Princess Abby can't do what I can do? A buidling, a bridge (like John wants to make), we'll even (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: train6m Layout Concept

(...) HEY, what a GREAT idea. OK my modual is done. Calum, can I borrow a modual?? Dave, I need a fence. maybe something that was a wall from Fort laredo days. umm, does anyone have a broken stop sign, and a yucky tree??? Can you guys bring it to (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: train6m Layout Concept

(...) Looks good Calum, I am very pumped about the Train layout, I think we have the beginning of a very hight quality layout! (...) Actually this weekend I am off "Skiing in Tremblant" :) I just put away the Stuff from the Hobby Show last night and (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: train6m Layout Concept

(...) Howdy guys!(I figure this simple first remark should be a grand enough catalyst to elicit at least SOME derogatory comment from Chris M) Would you be interested in a couple of train scale amusement rides for the layout? I think I mentioned the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: train6m Layout Concept

(...) WHAT!?? derogatory???!! ME??? NEVER!!!! Chris (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)