 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 900
Re: track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 23:00:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
I'm in!
I would love to get out to St. Jacobs and check out the store.
Can anyone post some specific directions, perhaps starting from the • 401--me
thinks we can all find the 401.
So again, to recap, it's probably easier to buy LEGO from Shop at Home. :)

Please, if anyone wants curved, don't buy it from S@H or St Jacobs.  Buy me
a box of straight and I'll give you a box of curved in return*.  Please! :)

* new in box, or unused from 4561/4559 but unboxed.
Calum