 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 898
Re: track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 22:17:48 GMT

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@aol.com> wrote in message

great advice Tim....(and thanks for the uploads of the "S" club • stickers...)
sounds like we need to have get-together at the Outlet store, and an
AAR* afterwards at Iain's house!!!!**
It would be a great opportunity to see what the country-side is for a
change instead of meeting in Toronto....

* - AAR means After-action Review (army term); basically means we discuss
our purchases and what we've seen during our recon of ST. Jacobs!!

** - that would have to be ok with Iain and his folks....

I'm dying here, because I could think of any number of witty, and dirty
things to reply to this with. But I won't, because this isn't
rec.roller-coaster, and I'm not the crazy person that I am with
rec.roller-coaster people, with my LEGO friends. :)

("After-Action Review" just opens itself right up for shots,
however...*grin*)

    Iain