 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 888
887  |  889
Subject:
track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 19:11:47 GMT

Now that I'm presumably (k, totally) infactuated with LEGO trains....

Where is the best (read cheapest) place to get add'l track?

Is there a way to get a bulk order, i.e. if we all combine our orders for
track, and get a discount?

I'm looking at the S@H page and track seems very expensive, though I did
order a deluxe track kit 'cause I'm already tired of the oval.

Anyway, thanks for getting me to buy even more LEGO ;)

See you next Friday.

p.s.  Great hearing from you Calum!  Have fun in Windsor and safe travels!

Dave