 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8967
Re: 486-33 8Mb
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 17:45:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Besides, *your* pages are a model of style too (and brevity, many are so
artistic they are entirely sans words). Which only goes to show the wide range
of talented webbers in rtlT.

Agreed with the latter but it doesn't include me.  I don't know any complex
commands, it's all just notepaded and using the basic tags.  I disguise that
fact by eliminating capitals and fooling people into thinking it's because it's
"chic".  So I fooled you.  :)

Did you ever find out what to do with your hamster while in Paris? Wait, don't
answer that.

No.  But Ivan taught how Google Images aparently does.

:)

    Iain