 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8952
Re: 486-33 8Mb
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 22:43:10 GMT

I got this 486 - 33Mhz with 8Mb RAM that taking up too much space and
all I can think of using it for is a boat anchor and forgetting to put a
rope on it.

So if anyone can think of a use for it, or would like to have it, let me
know.

You have until I make it to the large dumpster out back of my building.

Derek

At the very least donate it to the local school district or some other charity.

Sorry for barging in,
-Orion