 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8879
Re: rtlToronto15: Pipe Racers Pro Concept
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 15:52:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
One other thing for all builders (robot and Pipe track) that I think is worth
talking about...  At Brickfest, one of the 'test' courses only had about six
inches of clearance between pipes, and also between the pipe and the ground.

So, for the sake of everyone, should there be a minimum distance between pipes,
and/or between pipes and other obstacles?

Yes.  It should be a foot.  The pipe segments are all cut to a foot, so as long
as we keep the verticals pretty long, we should be okay.  The 90 deg corners
helps for that.

Calum