 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8863
Re: rtlToronto15: Pipe Racers Pro Concept
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 21:00:21 GMT

Dan Boger caught something I missed:  The return path from the other way has to
exist and be marked too if two robots are going to run head to head...

Calum

Or, mark each path to the midway point, then the 'bot needs to figure out the
rest of the path based on the path it took to the middle...

Could a 'bot leave pieces behind as some sort of trap/misdirection for the
opponent 'bot?

JohnG, GMLTC

ps:  "trains!"  ;-)