 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8730
Re: Don't move I dropped a brick on the floor....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:56:23 GMT

Bruce pointed out that the way he builds, he does not use foresight and plan to have
easy access to his RCX.

What a maroon!  I only said that to help strengthen the case for AC.

And yeah, you’d be nuts to have an RCX with no batteries in it...one blip and
its no operating system and no program. And then the worst calamity of
all...having Calum yelling at you to find out if you’re ready yet!