 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8722
Re: Don't move I dropped a brick on the floor....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 06:25:26 GMT

Bruce Sheridan wrote:
group thoughts?
I too wouldn't mind using AC power.

How about if we say that the power cord can only extend directly from the side
of the playfield to your robot and that you can't drag any part of the cord into
the rice area.
and since calum is at a wedding, I have his voting shares.....

Yeah, sure you do.  I won't take the excuse you can't afford the batteries,
that's too lame.  But if there's a good excuse, ie, you need the power/current,
then that's another story.

Bruce and you complain about AC power every contest.  What do Derek, JohnG,
Ivan, Iain think?

What if someone built a robot that drove over to your side and cleaned out
behind the net so to speak and picked up any good bricks on your side back over
to its side?  Wouldn't an AC power harness screw that up?

Calum