 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8664
RE: Drew Carey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 14:00:31 GMT

That Law and Order is really a good show, and the female actresses are quite
something to look at!

OK. I need to jump in here. It really depends on whether you are talking
about Jill Hennessey or Angie Harmon. The newest blonde assistand DA does nothing
for me, and neither did the really tall one with short dark hair.

Mmmm, Angie Harmon....

Ralph