 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8672
Re: Idiots (was Re: Drew Carey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 14:48:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

and Fox got rid of Firefly.  "Hello geniuses!  Anyone home???"

Idiots.

"People who call people idiots are idiots" -Dave K

:-)

Who said that???

This Dave K guy doesn't know what the heck he's talking about.  He's an idiot!

Which reminds me (and you can see how exhausted I am right around now...) of
'Back to the Future" at the dinner table...

"He's an idiot.  His parents are probably idiots as well", not knowing that the
guy is talking about his own daughter and the future son-in-law...

"So you're my uncle Joey... Better get used to these bars, kid!"

Dave K