 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8667
Re: Drew Carey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 14:29:41 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ralph Hempel wrote:
<snip>

Mmmmmmm.... West Wing....

Dave K

umm, dave, dont you have a SoBig virus to weed out.... or maybe, a utility bill to pay.

Heck, you could start working on

R O B O T !!!

Chris

a ... robot?

whazzat?

like, an autonomous contraption with moving-type stuff?

nyaah--think i'll just build my little train layout...

and watch west wing...

Oh, speaking of great television...

I finished downloading the 3 unaired eps of 'Firefly'...

As that dapper dude would say...

DEATH!!!

Wowness at it's best!

I'll never know why television studios cancel great shows--NBC cancelled Star
Trek--yeah, as if that show went nowhere...

CBS cancelled WKRP...

ABC canned Sports Night

and Fox got rid of Firefly.  "Hello geniuses!  Anyone home???"

Idiots.

Dave K