 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8686
Re: Drew Carey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:34:34 GMT

and Fox got rid of Firefly.  "Hello geniuses!  Anyone home???"

Idiots.

And "The Tick" (the animated version - "SPOON!!")

And "Andy Richter Controls the Universe" - one of the few shows that would make
me laugh out loud...

<sigh>

If "The Tick" ever comes out on DVD, I'll be waiting at the doors when the store
opens on the day it's released!

"Come now Arthur, you know I'm my own comic relief!"

<sigh>

<sigh>

JohnG