 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8457
  BrickFest

Hey RTL. I had a great time down at BrickFest. It was nice to get to know the rest of RTL a bit better. Hanging out with Calum, John and Greg was a'rright! Oh, that Greg guy, he's baaaaddd! Oh, actually, we all be baaaaadd! I hope to make it out (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickFest

I just think I'm bad. rtl17 "It's All About the Clickits" -G.Hyland, Creepy Artist (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickFest

(...) You're not bad, you're just "drawn that way". (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickFest

(...) For him that equates to the same thing, doesn't it? As proof, I submit: (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest

(...) Word! I finished reading the Lethargic Lad Jumbo Sized Annual #1 and the bit in there about the "Role Playing Sequence in Lethargic Lad #8 - Part 2" is priceless. Goddamn priceless. I was reading it at 2AM at our company offsite meeting and I (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickFest

(...) Is this the one we've been going to for the last little while or the one we stopped going to because it was being renovated but is now open again and is closer to the subway? Derek (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickFest

(...) It's the new one near Kipling. Why? a) We haven't confirmed if the old one is opened again. b) The new one has much more parking. c) Reports from employees say the old one has even less space now, giving no real advantage to returning to that (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickFest

(...) Near is a relative term. I would say the Royal York one is near the Subway. This one is not. (...) Done, just called them and they are in fact open again. (...) Yes but it needs much more parking because it isn't near the subway. (...) With (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickFest

(...) As I recall this location is a block or two from the Subway, which is very walkable, for a chipper young fellow like yourself. :) Jeff VW (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickFest

(...) In fact it is not a block or two, and I challenge anyone who believes it is to park at Kipling and walk there tomorrow. There is a difference between a location being sandwiched between the two entrances of a subway station and being kilometer (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickFest

(...) Well, let's vote (all those who will attend next month): For the NEXT Lego dinner (September 2003) would you prefer -The Royal York Swiss Chalet, close to the subway but with little parking OR -The Kipling/Dundas Swiss Chalet, far from the (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickFest

(...) To be fair there is ample parking at this Swiss Chalet. You just might have to pay a small fee for it. (...) The rumor of ample parking at this location is exaggerated. One evening I was unable to get a spot in the lot and had to circle for (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickFest

(...) You folks and your spell checkers :) For reference, let me give some context for the restaurant locations. We picked Mel's early on, primarily because most of the people in the group were downtown. Chris was working at Bathurst and Niagara, (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)