 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8483
Re: BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 18:57:40 GMT

Jeff Van Winden wrote:

As I recall this location is a block or two from the Subway, which is very
walkable, for a chipper young fellow like yourself. :)

In fact it is not a block or two, and I challenge anyone who believes it
is to park at Kipling and walk there tomorrow.

There is a difference between a location being sandwiched between the
two entrances of a subway station and being kilometer away from a subway
station.

Derek