 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8481
Re: BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 18:32:07 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
It's the new one near Kipling.  Why?

Near is a relative term.  I would say the Royal York one is near the
Subway.  This one is not.

a) We haven't confirmed if the old one is opened again.

Done, just called them and they are in fact open again.

b) The new one has much more parking.

Yes but it needs much more parking because it isn't near the subway.

c) Reports from employees say the old one has even less space now, giving no
real advantage to returning to that one.

With the exception that it is closer to the Subway.

Obviously, I don't think we should change the location for this meeting.
  But I would greatly prefer a location I could subway to rather then
have to drive.

Derek