 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8457
8456  |  8458
Subject:
BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 00:04:27 GMT

Hey RTL.  I had a great time down at BrickFest.  It was nice to get to know the rest of RTL a bit better. Hanging out with Calum, John and Greg was a'rright!   Oh, that Greg guy,  he's baaaaddd!  Oh, actually, we all be baaaaadd!

I hope to make it out this this Friday's dinner. Can someone post the address
and time of meet?

CIAO

Dave