 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8477
Re: BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:09:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Dave Astolfo wrote:
Hey RTL.  I had a great time down at BrickFest.  It was nice to get to know
the rest of RTL a bit better. Hanging out with Calum, John and Greg was
a'rright!   Oh, that Greg guy,  he's baaaaddd!  Oh, actually, we all be
baaaaadd!

Word!  I finished reading the Lethargic Lad Jumbo Sized Annual #1 and the bit in
there about the "Role Playing Sequence in Lethargic Lad #8 - Part 2" is
priceless.  Goddamn priceless.  I was reading it at 2AM at our company offsite
meeting and I was hollering like crazy:

"I don't know about the jet...it depends on what time frame the game is set in"
:)

I hope to make it out this this Friday's dinner. Can someone post the address
and time of meet?

Swiss Chalet
5487 Dundas Street West
Etobicoke, Ontario