 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7855
7854  |  7856
Subject:
calling all entomologist (OT - re:bugs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 20:05:48 GMT

OK.  once again I'm going off topic. - tough!

I am not an entomologist, nor do I claim to be one. I have little
interest in insects. BUT recently, these past few summers I would
occasionally see this "thing" that while in flight would remind me of a
standard variety garden wasp, with the hanging legs, and all.

http://www.donellis.com/images-wallpaper/wasp/wasp1600.jpg

BUT when it got closer to me it was not yellow and black but in fact a
metallic (neon) blue.  and I don't think it was a wasp.

I have tried to find this thing on line but unless I know what it is,
the net is of little help.

This is where the Lego Community shines.  IF people are willing to help
Iain, convert lego units to inch's then maybe some kind soul knows what
I have seen in the garden.

--
Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?