 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7860
Re: calling all entomologist (OT - re:bugs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 04:10:46 GMT

"Chris Magno" <hollynorth@bellnet.ca> wrote:

interest in insects. BUT recently, these past few summers I would
occasionally see this "thing" that while in flight would remind me of a
standard variety garden wasp, with the hanging legs, and all.

http://www.donellis.com/images-wallpaper/wasp/wasp1600.jpg

I AM SO NOT CLICKING ON THAT.

WHO.  WHO.

*******WHO***** PUTS WASPS AS A WALLPAPER.

This is where the Lego Community shines.  IF people are willing to help
Iain, convert lego units to inch's then maybe some kind soul knows what
I have seen in the garden.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We have wasps at ventax, oh my god.  The other day I went to go to the
washroom, I open the door, unzip my fly, and there are THREE WASPS BUZZING
AROUND IN THE WASHROOM WINDOW.   I *FELL OUT THE DOOR* and my shorts fell
down and SHRIEKED.  Horrible.  U@#########

HORRIBLE.  I HATE BUGS SO MUCH.       #####

@!%(*@!!@