 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7854
Re: Calum's freight terminal has been copied!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 14:51:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Kevin Salm wrote:

Before I began building, I had planned to use Calum's original roof design
making use of plates and wing plates.  The slopes give a nice effect, but I
think a plate roof would look more industrial.

I plan to bring the building to BrickFest as part of the LUCNY train layout.
Hopefully I will have some internal lighting installed so more of the inner
details can be seen.

Calum, thanks for letting me borrow your design.  I hope you are pleased with
what I built using your ideas.

It looks great! I'm really honoured someone was inspired by my model.

The green looks great with the white trim windows.  (I've never built a green
building before because I don't have enough green)

(Will also be down at BrickFest, sadly with no models, just ABS pipe)

Calum