 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7614
7613  |  7615
Subject:
Well I'm back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 17:25:00 GMT

Gees, I go away for two weeks when no-one seems to be saying anything on
rtlToronto, and I come back to something like 140 new message from
rtlToronto alone.

I had a great trip to Alaska.  Lots of wonderful sights.  Amazing
weather, considering what everyone was telling us was normal weather.
We even had sun in Ketchikan, the rainiest place in North America.
Although as the Captain said we got a free fresh water wash down as we
left port.

Didn't get much time to play with the Lego I brought with me, although I
was up in one of the restraints one afternoon with it.  As aways lot of
curious people when you've got Lego in front of you.

Sorry I missed the dinner on Friday.  I think that's the first one I've
missed since I joined rtlToronto.  I've feeling Swiss Chalet withdrawal
already.  :-)

Derek

ps.  Has everyone seen the Backhoe is up on the Shop@home website.  ;-)

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=8455&CatID=%7B63AFF04B%2DEFD5%2D46B2%2DB9AF%2DED6929BE976C%7D