 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7618
Re: Well I'm back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 22:23:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Bruce Sheridan wrote:

And Dave, before we go welcoming Steve, I think we need to run a check on his
supply of pink lego. From his posts, I get the impression that he purchases a
fair quantity on a regular basis.

...not that there's anything wrong with that.

    Iain