 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7617
Re: Well I'm back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 22:17:02 GMT

Dave,

That is so interesting. As you know, I only read rtlToronto AND I have a very
short memory. Could you re-post those links and any others you think might be of
interest (say any new stuff that Lego has offered within the last year).

And Dave, before we go welcoming Steve, I think we need to run a check on his
supply of pink lego. From his posts, I get the impression that he purchases a
fair quantity on a regular basis.

Bruce