 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7615
Re: Well I'm back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 17:40:24 GMT

<snip>

Derek

ps.  Has everyone seen the Backhoe is up on the Shop@home website.  ;-)

<snip>

Hey Derek!

Welcome home!!

Btw, did you see that the Technic Mars Rover is also released??

<http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=7471&CatID=>

And I knew you'd be interested--

The Space Shuttle Discovery is also here--

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=7470

Oh, and wait for it...

The Rescue Truck!!

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=8454&CatID=%7B63AFF04B%2DEFD5%2D46B2%2DB9AF%2DED6929BE976C%7D