 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7442
Re: John Goodman on WW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2003 13:50:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message

Oops. Atlantique and Thalys - Eurostar is OK, but not compared to the ICE.

Oh come on, Atlantique is so gorgeous! :)

This one?
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ny8h-ky/db-page/eicetoppage.htm

UGH.  U G H.  I WANT THE MEMORY AND THOUGHT OF THAT OUT OF MY BODY, NOW.

Oh come on, you two. ANY fast train is, by definition, beautiful, at least
in my book. I'll grant you that some are more beautiful than others but
there are **NO** ugly 200 kph+ trains. :-)