 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7439
Re: John Goodman on WW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2003 02:44:26 GMT

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message

Oops. Atlantique and Thalys - Eurostar is OK, but not compared to the ICE.

Oh come on, Atlantique is so gorgeous! :)

This one?
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ny8h-ky/db-page/eicetoppage.htm

UGH.  U G H.  I WANT THE MEMORY AND THOUGHT OF THAT OUT OF MY BODY, NOW.

That is the most ghastly thing I have ever seen.  EVER.

Interesting -- got a clip? Why are they advertising the Germain trains in
Canada?

They wern't advertizing German trains;  they were advertizing Germany.

I have it on VHS at home somewhere... I think it's behind a Jean Michelle
Jarre concert in Paris I had taped.  Oxygene8 under La Grande Arch was
amazing.

    Iain