 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7431
Re: John Goodman on WW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2003 19:49:03 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:

Anyway, got to watch the season finale this morning at 7 a.m. and it was great.

Watching a season finale at 7h is like... that's like drinking beer before
noon.  Or smoking in the shower.  It's one of those things that just can't
feel right.  :)

Why am I talking about a television show on rtlT?  Eh, deal.

Because we have more in common as a group of friends than just LEGO?  :)

AR52 - Hibernation <-- So good.  Want to cut video of Eurostar gliding
across the landscape to it.

Except that EUROSTAR IS THE DEVIL.  UP WITH TGV-A!  DOWN WITH THALYS-PBKA!

What's wrong with Thalys ??? Or Eurostar for that matter? They're all
nifty/fast trains. (We have seen TGV and Thalys models posted to
lugnet.trains but I don't remember if Eurostar has been done or not)