 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7440
Re: John Goodman on WW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2003 02:54:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message

Oops. Atlantique and Thalys - Eurostar is OK, but not compared to the ICE.

Oh come on, Atlantique is so gorgeous! :)

Blah.

This one?
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ny8h-ky/db-page/eicetoppage.htm

UGH.  U G H.  I WANT THE MEMORY AND THOUGHT OF THAT OUT OF MY BODY, NOW.

That is the most ghastly thing I have ever seen.  EVER.

:-)

space.

I'm watching the videos on this page right now:

http://www.transrapid.de/en/medien/video.html

Very very cool stuff. I did my 8th grade science project on maglev trains
... wow that was a long time ago.

-Tim