 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7427
Re: John Goodman on WW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2003 14:26:41 GMT

what Ian should have typed..

Except that EUROSTAR IS a new ride and that it is very complex.

you know what they say  THE DEVIL is in the details. I have come  UP WITH TGV-A!

that a fancy way of saying trans-gendered vector algorythm.

when it works it will fit DOWN WITH special bolts manufactured

by a tiny company in a small country called THALYS-PBKA!

Chris