 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7396
Re: Building Competition LEGO Robots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 19:36:37 GMT

Remember:  A robot is complete not when there is nothing left to add,
but rather when there is nothing left to take away.

I like this quote.

I cant live by it... but it is a great quote.  whose is it?

--
Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?