 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7387
Re: Building Competition LEGO Robots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 12:01:34 GMT

What do YOU think is important when building a [competition] LEGO robot?

For me its all about THAT PUNK KID!! and the "suck-y factor" !!!

;)

Chris
more serious answers to follow throughout the day.