 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7386
7385  |  7387
Subject:
Building Competition LEGO Robots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 03:36:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Several of you already know, I'm writing a book on Building Competition LEGO
Robots.

I plan on including some things that _I_ consider important when building
LEGO robots, but it suddenly hit me...  What does everyone else think is
important?

I want to put up a poll, to rank what people from LUGNET think is important,
but I need to figure out what to list on the poll.  I have some ideas, but
I'd like to find out what rtlToronto members think.

SO...

What do YOU think is important when building a [competition] LEGO robot?

Please take a second (before reading other people's ideas) and think of an
answer.

Feel free to post here, or e-mail me directly.

Thanks
Steve
Hassenplug@mail.com