 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7391
Re: Life is interesting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 14:54:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ka-On Lee writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
It's two studs wider!  It's 50 studs by 50 studs (not the 48x48 like my 12
others).

Speaking of odd base plates, does anyone know where my yellow 16x18 came from?
I got 2 in a garage sale last weekend.  I searched through various inventory
database and found nothing, although they are available on bricklink shops.

I have far too much time on my hands....

I remembered seeing a Baseplate inventory on Brickshelf:

which led be to this set:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1666

There is your (and mine) 16 x 18 yellow baseplate....

Jeff VW