 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7318
Re: next fridays may 9th dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 22:31:01 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

anyone have an idea of where we will have the next dinner?

Also this is the advanced warning for all our friend from the 705 and
FAR 905 belt to join us.

no membership, no registering, we always try to have it in a public
family restaurant, and Calum and I always make sure the waiter
understands that we all want separate cheques....

so come for a coffee or a meal.

now.... where will it be?

Chris

That's where I'd like to know.  I still not sure if I can go.  I might have to
work.  I just got back from NY State (Buffalo) on another 2 week (work)
vacation courtesy of (U)ncle (S)am, or I'd post sooner.

I just want to say that if it is in the northern tier of GTA... like Newmarket
or near Canada's Wonderland, I probably won't take the effort to go.  If it
is in Etobicoke, then I'd go in a heartbeat.  (actually, on a Friday coming
into TO from the nether regions (Niagara) is a pain with the traffic....If
only they could extend the GO line to Niagara...Sigh).

Ben