 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7282
Re: next fridays may 9th dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 22:36:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

anyone have an idea of where we will have the next dinner?

Also this is the advanced warning for all our friend from the 705 and
FAR 905 belt to join us.

no membership, no registering, we always try to have it in a public
family restaurant, and Calum and I always make sure the waiter
understands that we all want separate cheques....

Dang... I was hoping the 519 crew would get invited.  :(

Allan B.

**** kidding, just kidding, please do not throw char-broiled chickens at me!