 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7309
Re: next fridays may 9th dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 02:42:21 GMT

"Ralph Hempel" <rhempel@bmts.com> wrote in message

I work in Toronto the odd time in the Jane and 407 area, so
stopping in at Newmarket or that Kelsey's near Wonderland would
be convenient for me.

Yay! :)

It would be great for me, because Friday nights at Wonderland in May are
*empty*.  I can go do some rides, grab a bite with you guys, and walk back
over to the park.

SledgeHammer was not eating anyone on Friday.  Which made me sad, because it
really is a wonderful thing to watch a 12 metre longstroke hydraulic
cylinder thrust 48 seats, enmeshed rotating weldments, and lights, into the
air at +2.5G.

Goin' back tomorrow... fingers crossed...

    Iain