 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7310
Re: How about, no
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 02:45:31 GMT

"Rob Stehlik" <rob.stehlik@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

* A young LEGO enthusiast is currently preparing a review about his
motorized
  spatial and planar Delta robots built out of LEGO parts.
And who might that 'young lego enthusiast' be??? I look forward to your
review.

:-/  Sadly I started writing something and I realized that I can't write
technical documentation at all.  I can take pictures of the stuff, but the
only thing I'm remotely good at is writing up overdramatic trip reports
(...OMG DEATH PSYCLONE IS THE BEST FLATRIDE *EVER*...) or fiction about
cartoon hockey playing ducks that fight crime...

There wasn't too much math there, but it was the diagrams that I couldn't
understand. And I couldn't understand the point of the whole article for
that matter. Its like when I would talk to the elderly lady I stayed with
last year during school about thermodynamics. She would smile and say 'it
sounds complicated'  :)

I wonder why people write stuff like this and put it online.  No one is
going to read all that.  Maybe 2 people, or 3.  I think it's just filler.
Ilian needs more pictures Hexapod CNC machines.  :)

    Iain