 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7307
Re: How about, no
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 22:45:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Stehlik writes:
"Iain Hendry" <militaryduckjock@rogers.com> wrote in message
Math is hard.  Stupid math!

There wasn't too much math there, but it was the diagrams that I couldn't
understand. And I couldn't understand the point of the whole article for

It's an academic paper.  Like all research papers, if you're not in that
field, it's highly unlikely one can understand it, primarily because you
need to know the supporting research and other papers that preceeded it by
other authors.  So first, you need the fundamentals, then you need to read
all the papers listed in the guy's references.  Then you reread the paper :)

that matter. Its like when I would talk to the elderly lady I stayed with
last year during school about thermodynamics. She would smile and say 'it
sounds complicated'  :)

I'm surprised that wasn't on the list for Calum Ball.  "How much calum hated
the MIE310 Thermodynamics course"

Calum