 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7312
Re: How about, no
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 02:48:28 GMT

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote in message

http://members.rogers.com/cmagno/calumball.htm

there..... isn't that better?

OK, look here is the deal... I've already done the calum ball joke and NO • ONE
mentioned it!!!

It was cute.  :)  I think you needed a picture of somesort to augment it.
Like, an 8-ball but if you turn it the right way, instead of a "YES", "NO",
or "MOST CERTAINLY UNDECIDED", sometimes you get the effigy of him with that
oh-so-sadistic smile while shoving Skyline Chili into his greedy little
mouth.

(It was a horrific sight.  So gross.  Never eating there again.  VOMIT.)

so unless I get a reply saying how funny the Calum Ball web page is (which • I
blatantly stole) then I will do something drastic and make sure I mention • the
calum ball web page in every post!!!

IT WAS THE BEST WEBPAGE *EVER*! OMG LOL!

:)

    Iain