 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7314
Re: How about, no
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 12:13:12 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

I wonder why people write stuff like this and put it online.  No one is
going to read all that.  Maybe 2 people, or 3.  I think it's just filler.
Ilian needs more pictures Hexapod CNC machines.  :)

Perhaps YOU don't understand it, but there are people who do, and they use
the Internet too.  I don't understand research into bacterial infections.
But there's certainly a point to the research and they have to publish the
results somewhere.

I was just hoping to get this kind of reaction out of you.  It's fun ;)

Off to Psy/Sledge for tha day...

    Iain