 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7300
7299  |  7301
Subject:
How about, no
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 19:48:25 GMT

http://www.parallemic.org/Reviews/Review013.html

So I'm scrolling down and it just gets more and more insane, just like when
Pee Wee Herman drives his truck in that one movie down that road at night,
and the road signs get more and more complicated, and then he drives off a
cliff and lands in a diner.  Or something.

Math is hard.  Stupid math!

    Iain