 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7280
Re: next fridays may 9th dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 22:14:07 GMT

How about the Kelseys at Major Mac./Jane?

<Lurking Mode Off>

rtlNewMarket-Aurora? :))

To be honest I haven't been showing up at the new Swiss Chalet simply cause
I don't feel like lugging my a** on the subway for an hour+ after work :))

Why did we move away from the SC in Etobicoke anyway? It seemed rather
spacious and reasonably close to both a highway and a subway.

Ivan
- There are 10 types of people in the World. Those who understand binary,
and those who don't.