 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7287
Re: next fridays may 9th dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 02:46:43 GMT

On Fri, 02 May 2003 14:12:23 +0000, Chris Magno wrote:

anyone have an idea of where we will have the next dinner?

My humble suggestion: the Manchurian Buffet Restaurant at 1255 The Queensway,
near the south-east corner of Kipling and Queensway. Not very far from the
SC we've been going to the past couple of times, and in the same area as a
Winners and a Zellers. That's assuming the recent SARS scare has not
forced them out of business...

Cheers,
Wayne