 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7268
  next fridays may 9th dinner

anyone have an idea of where we will have the next dinner? Also this is the advanced warning for all our friend from the 705 and FAR 905 belt to join us. no membership, no registering, we always try to have it in a public family restaurant, and (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: next fridays may 9th dinner

(...) How about the Kelseys at Major Mac./Jane? :) Iain (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: next fridays may 9th dinner

(...) <Lurking Mode Off> rtlNewMarket-Aurora? :)) To be honest I haven't been showing up at the new Swiss Chalet simply cause I don't feel like lugging my a** on the subway for an hour+ after work :)) Why did we move away from the SC in Etobicoke (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: next fridays may 9th dinner

(...) Dang... I was hoping the 519 crew would get invited. :( Allan B. **** kidding, just kidding, please do not throw char-broiled chickens at me! (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: next fridays may 9th dinner

(...) Newmarket! We might as well have the dinner @ my house! (jus’ kidding) Seriously, anyone who even tries to shows up at my front door expecting food and frolic will get the boot. :p If we’re in Newmarket there’s a Swish Chalet at Leslie and Hwy (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: next fridays may 9th dinner

(...) Damn, you got me there! Outlook Express sure makes a poor IDE - you would think the spell check should've picked up a missing end-tag :) Yeah, these damn MMORPGs have been taking too much of my time lately - forget about posting, I'd be lucky (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: next fridays may 9th dinner

(...) My humble suggestion: the Manchurian Buffet Restaurant at 1255 The Queensway, near the south-east corner of Kipling and Queensway. Not very far from the SC we've been going to the past couple of times, and in the same area as a Winners and a (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: next fridays may 9th dinner

(...) In general the criteria for a rtlToronto dinner location is: a) On the subway line for people who live or work downtown, or easily walkable from the subway line. b) Something flexible for different tastes and budgets. Someone can come and have (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: next fridays may 9th dinner

(...) Hey! There are two of us here! Newmarket is not retarded. Rob (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  RE: next fridays may 9th dinner

(...) I work in Toronto the odd time in the Jane and 407 area, so stopping in at Newmarket or that Kelsey's near Wonderland would be convenient for me. I'd like to see you guys again and find out what everyone's up to... Cheers, Ralph (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

"Ralph Hempel" <rhempel@bmts.com> wrote in message news:CAEBIOGHPFFJALB...mts.com... (...) Yay! :) It would be great for me, because Friday nights at Wonderland in May are *empty*. I can go do some rides, grab a bite with you guys, and walk back (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: next fridays may 9th dinner

(...) That's where I'd like to know. I still not sure if I can go. I might have to work. I just got back from NY State (Buffalo) on another 2 week (work) vacation courtesy of (U)ncle (S)am, or I'd post sooner. I just want to say that if it is in the (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)