 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7024
  Extreme Creatures 9732 @ The Bay

FYI, The Bay is selling the Extreme Creatures set (9732) at $25. Various stickers on the box indicate that it started at 75, was marked down to 65, and then 45, but it shows up on the register at 25. Note that there was no indication that the set is (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Extreme Creatures 9732 @ The Bay

(...) I was over at the one at Yorkdale and found some items on sale, about 25-33% off. There was a lot of LOM stuff being cleared out. (...) Well, one of the things was to use it as a cheap rotation sensor. I think the plan was to gear it in such a (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:HCwnDJ.CEt@lugnet.com... (...) 25-33% (...) You missed something, I put my hand in a half-eaten bread product that was stuck behind one of the sets. I almost fell over I was laughing so (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Extreme Creatures 9732 @ The Bay

(...) You know, that was probably one of the worst kept Lego/toy sections I've ever seen. I am convinced the Bay is getting out of toys. (...) Wow. I never knew that! I think it's safe to say every piece has a use.* One of the things that amazed the (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Extreme Creatures 9732 @ The Bay

(...) Truly useless?? It's LEGO, and if it's LEGO, it's all good... There was that competition in .space a while back where they took the "worst" space LEGO pieces, like the rowboat, and the palm leaf, and built them into a spaceship... Was very (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Extreme Creatures 9732 @ The Bay

(...) They do this "Seed Part" contest every so often. One of them was the green field piece of the soccer kicker--I was surprised just how far people took that one piece. But there are truly useless Lego pieces. I challenge anyone to come up with a (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Extreme Creatures 9732 @ The Bay

(...) Boy, its so interesting watching people talk about us like we're on some foreign planet or something... Lurkers! :) -JHK (no piece is useless if you try hard enough) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Extreme Creatures 9732 @ The Bay

<snippage> (...) Dave, Buddy, Pal.... I would be intrested in a module, I was thinking of making a batch (cuz I need one and 2 halfs) for the dam... You would not happen to have a couple of have mod boards as well would you? Jeff VW OH yeah! one (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Extreme Creatures 9732 @ The Bay

Unfotunately, there were none at my local Bay Store. I did, however pick up a Women's team for 4.99 and 2 Ogel Strikers for 2.99 each. These will go into my bricklink shop. Its funny with the Bay. You can definitely tell that Toys aren't one of its (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)