 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6743
6742  |  6744
Subject:
OMG we forgot about dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 18:52:20 GMT

So, I'm hungry.  what say we all gather for the more or less monthly
lego dinner this coming friday. Seeing as we missed the 2nd friday which
was the day before r13.

Granted but the lack of turn out of robot from regulars we COULD have
held the dinner and it would have affected few people.

you know who you are.. DAVE.

So; Calum. where shall we dine?  Swiss C, Mels?  Gales?

Chris
Bruce builds robots as good as I do.