 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6742
Re: The usual shot of Chris with a Train...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:03:57 GMT

By the rules you would have won too because you were not touching the
play field.  No one picked up on this.  You could have hook your self on
the outside wall at the start and guaranteed yourself at least a tie.

this is something that was thought of, but not broadcast to the group.
The informal decision was that anything  not on the pedestal was on the
play field.

for future games I'd like to discuss with calum about making the rules
page more clear; something with less "warm a fuzzy" rules.

i.e.

The goal is to make a robot that makes everyone in the crowd smile and
enjoy your design concept.

that being said calum dose great work with the web page.  Thanks calum.

Derek, I just had a look at your brickshelf photos... they great.
thanks.

Chris
Why do solar calculators have an off button?